Our clients have been looking to Mavrick IT to handle everything from Marketing Analysis to Sales and Recruiting as part of their drive to outsource, and in doing so optimize the use of their existing internal resources. Not only is this a cost-efficient solution for our clients, but this also opens up the window of opportunity to break into new international markets.
Mavrick IT has several years of experience of doing pre-printing designs. We offer customer-oriented pre-printing design services and deliver them effectively. We take into consideration and organization´s marketing goals and develop a comprehensive plan focusing on their target. The Mavrick IT client is assured of performance and satisfaction.
Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction-that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation. Customer service is normally an integral part of a company's customer value proposition. From the point of view of an overall sales process engineering effort, customer service plays an important role in an organization's ability to generate income and revenue. From that perspective, customer service should be included as part of an overall approach to systematic improvement.
Customer calls mainly includes:
- Enquiry about a product or services.
- Enquiry about status updates to their accounts.
- Enquiry about order and transaction status.
The customer service programs can be tailored as per the requirement and specification of the company. Our customer service representatives are well trained professionals working with sophisticated software. They are also given tailor made training on a particular product or service. Mavrick IT has a proven track record in the development of a complete turnkey customer relationship management programs to get you the results you need.
Data Entry is an exact science, where accurate input is essential. Customized data entry screens with proper parameters in place result in fewer corrections. Quality checks are done on-line and off-line based on pre-determined comparisons and checks.
Mavrick IT offers the following back office and business processing services:
- Data entry
- Human Resources
- Web layout and creative design
- Software Development
We are cognizant of the fact that each call center and BPO client has needs that are specific to their business, and we thus offer customized outsourcing and BPO services for your call center that allows you to concentrate on your core competencies.
Mavrick IT has a team of specialized professionals in Information Engineering offering consulting and solution in the following specialties:
- Electronic discovery
- Database design
- Database need, evaluation, choice, assessment
- Advise on opensource solution
- Data processing ETL
- Database modeling of OLTP or OLAP including datamart and datawarehouse solutions
- Database develpment (Oracle, Sql Server, Postgres, Sybase, MySQL)
- System Design
- System need, evaluation, choice assesment
- Advise on OS choice
- System Administration
- Is your business prepared for the unexpected?
- What would my business consider a disaster?
- Natural Disasters (i.e. snow, hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, fires, etc.)
- Employee Downtime from old equipment running the risk of system crash
- Employee Downtime due to 3rd party software malfunctions
- Employee Downtime due to 3rd party attacks on your internal network
- Employee Downtime due to a disgruntled employee
- Employee Downtime due to situations keeping staff from their work space
- Employee Downtime due to theft in the office place
How do these disasters affect your business
The Affects of a Disaster on a Business
- Your company cannot do "business as usual"
- Staff may be unable to perform many functions
- Clients may not be able to reach your staff
- Prospects may not be able to be engaged
- Revenue your staff produces by the hour ceases every hour they can't produce
Did You Know?
- According to the analyst firm IDC, about 70% of ALL successful attacks on computer networks were carried out by employees and insiders
- According to a recent Touché Ross study, the survival rate for companies without a disaster recovery plan is less than 10%!
- International Data Corp. estimates that companies lose an average of $84,000 for every hour of downtime
How we provide peace of mind
Step 1: Keeping An Eye on Your Business
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Daily health checks (i.e. event log, disk space, CPU monitoring)
- Anti-virus updates
- Back-up verification
- Updates to address system security vulnerabilities
- Configuration management
- Virus detection, elimination and protection
- Consulting recommendations
Step 2: Backing Up Your Business
Step 3: Plan To Keep Your Business Growing
- Identify all key positions and critical responsibilities
- Create virtual and remote access for these positions and job functions
- Strategize a comprehensive disaster recovery plan
- Document, practice and keep your new comprehensive disaster recovery plan updated
Mavrick IT provides R&D Outsourcing services to organizations by leveraging the vast experience of Engineers and Scientists from local Universities and Research Institutes. We handle the proper identification of research as well as management processes, which includes negotiations, project management and business meetings. We also handle evaluation of unique technologies and services combined with research advisory services. Mavrick IT will be responsible for the quality and timeline of a project.